Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma MG3220 is a compact, all-in-one Inkjet printer known for delivering exceptional printing quality and comfort to the customers. The printer supports Wi-Fi technology which means you can print the documents wirelessly using this device after completing the Canon MG3220 WiFi setup. The printer also comes with a built-in AirPrint feature that allows users to print documents from their iPad, iPhone, or iPod without establishing any wired connection. Along with providing the convenience of replacing cartridges a user can add all the papers from the front of the printer, all because of FastFront. It’s fun to print with a Canon MG3220 printer, all you have to do is complete the Canon mg3220 WiFi setup which is a very easy process. You can also use the Canon Print application for printing and scanning the JPG and PDF files directly for your smartphone device. So, what else are you looking for? Complete the Setup today and witness the incredible features supported by the Canon MG3220 printer.
The post below is highlighting the simple steps that can help you with the Canon MG3220 Wireless Setup on your device. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task:
Canon MG3220 Wireless Setup: WPS Connection Method
Before we proceed with the wireless setup process, we would like you to check for the following conditions and makes sure that you fulfill all of them for using the WPS push method:
- There must be a physical WPS button present on the access point. You can check the user guide of your device or more details.
- In case the button is not available, you need to proceed with the standard connection method to connect your device.
- Your network should have the WPA or WPA 2 protocol.
Setup Guidelines To Follow
- Turn on the Canon Printer. Once you turn it on, you will see the LED lit on your device.
- After this, press and hold the ‘Maintenance’ button on your Canon printer for at least 5 seconds.
- Check and make sure that the LED flashes.
- Hit the Button (A).
- When the LED flashes, you need to press the WPS button within two minutes. The button is present on the access point. For more details, you can also refer to the Access Point manual.
- A blue Wi-Fi lamp on your canon printer will begin to flash while looking for or connecting to the Canon device
- Once your Wi-Fi connectivity process is complete, the LED on your printing device will light for 3 seconds. You need to check and make sure that the Blue WiFi light on your printer is also lit.
Network Setting Confirmation
After you connect Canon MG3220 to WiFi, you can print the Network Settings page to make sure that your device is successfully connected to the Network.
- Your Canon device must be turned on.
- Now, you need to load a sheet in the printer paper tray. Always use the A4 size sheet.
- After this, press the ‘Maintenance’ button repeatedly until you see the LED blinking.
- Click on the Color button and then the Black button.
This way, you can print the Network Settings Page.
While referring to the printed network setting page, you need to check the link status and make sure that it is active. If the SSID is showing you the correct name of your Wi-Fi network, your WPS setup is complete. Also, make sure that you have installed the correct printer software and drivers for your device. You can use the installation CD for driver download, but in case you do not have the CD, you can visit the Canon official website to complete the task.
Hopefully, these simple steps will help and you will be able to easily connect Canon MG3220 to WiFi. But, if this is not the scenario., we recommend you to contact the Canon experts and get professional advice to complete the task. Experts can help you to find the best possible solution to the problem and make sure that you have reliable print experience with the Canon Pixma MG3220 printer.