Canon Pixma MG3520 Drivers Download
Canon Pixma MG3520 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that comes with Wi-Fi networking, copy, and scan functions. With the Canon MG3520 installation download, you can enjoy the remarkable printing experience with excellent printing quality and convenience. The hybrid ink system of the Canon MG3520 printer combines dye ink to print the vivid colors and the black pigment for sharp and crispy text. The printer delivers the best outcomes as per the desire of the customer. In order to use the printer services, you need to complete the Canon MG3520 installation download on your device. In this guide, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that will help you to complete the Canon Printer setup on your device. So read the instructions carefully and set up your printer to print quality documents and web pages with faster speed and better reliability.
Canon MG3520 Setup: WPS Connection Method
Before you proceed with the Canon MG3520 setup, there are certain conditions that you need to fulfill in order to use the WPS connection method. Let’s have a look:
- The physical WPS push button must be there on the access point.
- You can check the user guide of your Canon MG3520 printer for further details. In case, WPS push button is not present there, you can proceed with the standard connection method to complete the printer setup.
- Your network must be using the WPA or WPA2 security protocol. Most of the WPS enabled access points to work on these protocols.
Here are the instructions for the setup:
- Your printer was be turned on.
- You need to press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button present on the top of your printer until you see the alarm light blinks once. To get more details about starting WPS on the access point, you can follow the user guide.
- The Blue (WiFi) light present on your printer will start blinking while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will blink when trying to connect to the access point.
- Once your printer has successfully established the connection to the Wi-Fi network, power and Wi-Fi light will stop blinking and remain constant.
Network setting confirmation
- To make sure that your Canon printer is successfully connected to the WiFi network, you need to print the Network settings of your printer.
- Make sure that your canon printer is turned on.
- Now, Load an A4 sheet size paper in the printer.
- Press and hold the ‘ Resume/ Cancel’ button until you see that alarm light starts flashing, let the light flash for 15 times, and after that release the button.
- The network information page will be printed.
- While taking the print out, check and make sure that your ‘Connection’ shows the ‘Active’ state, and SSID is displaying the correct wireless network name.
Your WPS Setup procedure is now complete.
Please proceed further with the Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Driver Download process to make the best use of your Canon Pixma MG3520 printer.
To download the drivers in software, you can use the installation CD that you got with your Canon printing device. If you do not have the installation CD, you can download the software by visiting the Canon official website and continue with the process. Just make sure that you download the correct drivers, otherwise, your printer may not print over the Wi-Fi network or execute your commands. Once you are done with the Canon MG3520 Setup process, you are all set to print the document wirelessly whenever you want. In case the wireless setup through the WPS connection method fails after following the guidelines about, there must be something wrong with your device. In such a situation, we recommend you to contact the Canon printer experts for further assistance