How to Find WPS Pin on Samsung Printer
WPS is a Wireless Pin which you can see on the backside of the printer, this pin helps the users to configure their printing device over the Wireless network. With WPS Pin Samsung Printer, you can set up your printer over the Wireless Network. If you are thinking about where to find the WPS printer on your Samsung printing device, this post can help you. Here, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you with the WPS Pin Samsung Printer setup. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Where Can I Find WPS Pin on Samsung Printer?
Note: To find the WPS Pin, check the printer user manual.
If your device prompt to press the “WPS” button on your router, follow the below-mentioned guidelines to complete the task:
- You need to find the ‘WPS’ button on the router, Once you find the button on your printer, you need to click on it. As an alternate, you can also access the Setup page of your router and proceed with the WPS configuration by clicking the WPS button.
- Now, visit the Router setup page. For this, you need to open a web browser on your computer. In the URL bar, type 126.96.36.199 and hit the Enter button.
- Now, you will be asked to type the ‘username’ and ‘password’ for your printer. Leave the ‘Username’ field blank and type the password in the ‘password’ field. Hit the OK button.
- Now, you have to wait for two minutes and press the WPS Pin Samsung Printer that you would like to connect with your WiFi router.
- You are now connected.
Connect Samsung Printer Using WPS Pin
Find the WPS PIn Samsung printer and proceed with the guidelines below to complete the task:
- For using this method, you need to open the “Printer Control Panel” on your Samsung printer. From the settings menu, press the WPS button.
- Proceed with the WPS protected setup and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Now you will be prompted for the WPS pin, choose the option. After this, the WPS pin will appear on your screen.
- Once you have successfully generated the pin, you are supposed to access the utility or software for your Wi-Fi router or Access Point. After completing the configuration, you have to provide the WPS pin you generated earlier.
- After completing the WPS setup process, you can install the network printer drivers on your device. For this, open the ‘All Programs’ from the printer setup, connect your printer to the network by clicking on the option.
So these are some simple steps that can help you with WPS Pin Samsung printers. Hopefully, with the help of the mentioned guidelines, you would be able to complete the task without any trouble. But, if you still have a doubt, or there is any other technical query hampering your experience, consider the expert advice from Samsung professionals who can help you to identify the pin and complete the setup process.