Setup Canon Wireless Printers?
Have you recently purchased a new Canon Wireless printer and looking forward to knowing how to connect Canon wireless printer? Well! This post can help you. In order to complete the Canon printer wireless setup, you have to follow certain protocols. Yes, A set of instructions need to be followed for completing the wireless setup for your Canon device. So, read this post and fix how to setup Canon wireless printer. Once you are done with the process, you can print the documents wirelessly anytime you want using your Canon device.
Wireless Printing offers many leverages to users. For example, a user can print the document anytime from any location using the wireless printing services which means, the user is no more required to establish a cable connection for taking the printout. However, it is very important for the user to make sure that the printer and device ( in which documents to print are available) are connected to the same wireless network. Also, an active internet connection is very important to print the documents without any hassle.
The following are the step by step instructions that can help you in Canon printer wireless setup on your device. It is very crucial for you to follow the mentioned guidelines carefully because one lapse or mistake in the step will fail the entire connectivity process and your device won’t respond to your printing commands. Every Canon device has an access point ( Like the router or hub) featuring the Automatic Connection button or WiFi protected setup (WPS). The guidelines below will let you connect your Canon device to the network without requiring the password. WPS method is the easiest way of connecting the printer to the WiFi network. However, there is also alternative methods available to connect the printer.
So, let proceed with the easy steps below and connect your Canon printer to the Wireless network.
- If you are using the Windows operating system, you can use the installation CD that came along with your device for the setup. If you are using the Mac device, you can download the “Manuals and Software, but choosing your product from the printer page.
- The initial screen must appear and after that, you can click on the ‘next’ option. Enter the password and allow the ‘helper tool’ to get installed on your device.
- Click on the wireless connection connecting your device. You won’t be able to choose an option if your printer is not turned on.
- In the next, you are supposed to connect to the network. When you see the ‘Cableless’ setup appearing on your screen, press and hold the Printer Wi-fi button till you see the orange light flashing for 2 times. After that, release the button.
- Now, the blue light should be flashing and the green light must be lit. Here, you have to remember that the network connection will be disabled temporarily during the printer setup process.
- In the next step, Click on the option to agree with the ‘license agreement’ and ‘Please allow all install wizard process’.
- You will see a printer model number and name appearing on your screen. Click on the option and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the printer setup process.
- Print the test page to make sure that everything is working fine.
We hope that after following these guidelines you will get to know how to connect Canon wireless printer. The steps are easy and simple to execute. However, if you still have a doubt or there is any other query hampering your printing experience, we recommend you contact the experts and get professional advice to complete the process.