How To Fix Epson Printer Not Printing Issue?
Sometimes the Epson printer users face trouble while printing the documents wirelessly. This is the most common problem faced by Epson Printer users. If your Epson printer not printing wirelessly, then don’t worry, you can fix the problem with the help of some simple guidelines. in this post, we are going to share the simple troubleshooting steps that can help you to troubleshoot the Epson printer not printing wirelessly problem. Therefore, read the post carefully and know how you can rectify the Epson printer not printing issues on the wireless network.
Common Reasons Behind Epson Printer WiFi Connection Problems
There are different reasons due to which Epson printer wifi connection problems may occur on your device and your printer may stop printing the documents. Let’s have a glimpse of possible printer issues that may stop your printer from functioning over the WiFi network:
- Improper Wireless Setup of the Epson printer.
- The improper connection between the printer and computer.
- You may have not set the Epson printer as your default printer.
- Improper printer port settings could be the reason behind printer wifi connectivity problems.
- Outdated Epson printer drivers.
- The updated Windows version is not supporting the Epson printer drivers.
- Problems with the Printer Firmware.
- Malware or Virus attacks.
- Corrupted Epson printer files.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Epson Printer WiFi Connection Problems
Troubleshooting Step 1: Check the Network Connection
Sometimes the corrupted connection can also be the reason that your printer stops printing the document. Thus, you need to check the connection first. Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
- Check the USB cable connection and make sure that there is not broken cable.
- Check and make sure that your Epson Wireless printer is properly connected to the computer.
- Check if there is any problem with the speed of the Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your printer and computer are connected to the same wifi network.
- Turn off your computer and printer, and plug-out the power supply cable.
- Now, wait for at least 30 seconds and after that, you can plugin the machines to turn on.
Troubleshooting Step 2: Delete Previous Printing Commands
- Open your printer and go to the printer settings.
- Now, you need to search for the ‘Printers and Scanners’ on the search bar.
- Choose your printer from the Printers window.
- Right-click on your printing device and click on the ‘Printer Queue/See What’s Printing’.
- You can see the new window appearing on your screen where you can check all the printing commands you have previously given.
- Select all the commands one by one and delete the printing jobs.
If your printer is still not working, you need to follow the next troubleshooting guidelines to deal with the problem. But, before that print the test page to check whether the problem is fixed.
Re-install the printer drivers
Sometimes, the Epson printer wifi setup failed because of the outdated or corrupted printer drivers. Follow the given steps to deal with this problem:
- Open your printer window, and choose your printer from the given list.
- Now, on the Epson printer setup page and choose your printer drivers and software to reinstall them.
- Click on the download button.
- Once the downloading is complete, double click on the downloaded file.
- Click the Install button. Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process.
- Wait until the printer software and drivers are completely installed. Once you are done, click on the finish button.
- Restart your printer and computer.
- Now, try to print a test page to check whether the printing issue is solved or not.
After following the above-mentioned guidelines, your Epson printer not printing wirelessly problem will be fixed. However, if these steps are not helping you out to troubleshoot the printer problem, we recommend you to contact the Epson Printer experts and get reliable assistance to find and fix the problem. The experts can help you to deal with all the printer related issues and make sure that you have the best printing experience with your Epson device.