HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup
If you want to complete the HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup on your device, you need to visit 123.hp.com/dh3700. This all-in-one printer comes with all the pretty features that can share the best ever printing experience with you, all you need is to follow some simple guidelines and complete the setup process. In this guide, we are going to share simple instructions that will let you complete the HP Deskjet 3700 WiFi Setup on your device. Read the guide carefully and complete the process without any hassle.
HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup: Steps to Follow
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3700 Printer, computer and the router.
- For the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup, you must know the network SSID and its password. SSID is the service set identifier known as network name.
- Now, you need to collect your WEP key or WPA, which is the network password to connect. Make sure that your PC is connected to your WiFinetwork.
- You must have an active and working internet connection.
- Make sure that your 123HP printer is connected to the PC and you need to also make sure that both computer and printer are on the same network
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- Place your 123.hp.com/dj 3700 printing device closer to your PC. (Make sure that you have placed the printer and computer within range of your wireless router during the Printer Setup and installation process.
- Disconnect if any of the USB Cables or Ethernet cables are connected to your printer.
Connect Printer to the Wireless Network
- You need to connect your HP Deskjet 3700 printer to the wifi network using the Wireless Setup Wizard. Once you connect the printer, the HP installer will find your device at the time of installation.
- Open the Dashboard from the printer control panel.
- Click on the Wireless icon and choose the setup, click on the icon.
- Click on the Network Setup and then 123.hp.com/dj 3700 Wireless Settings
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard
- After this, choose the Network name from the list of available networks.
- Click on OK.
- If the network name is not appearing in the list, then choose ‘Enter New Network Name’.
- Now process with the HP Deskjet 3700 setup process and follow the onscreen guidelines to connect.
- When you are asked, type the WEP or WPA key.
- Confirm by tapping done.
- Once you click on Ok, you will be directed to the Home screen.
Download the Printer Drivers
For completing the printer setup without any trouble, you need to make sure that you need to download the latest printer software and drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3700 website.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/3700 website.
- Choose your printer and model number from the list.
- Click on the Begin option.
- Click on the Download option.
- Open the ‘Download Folder’.
- Double click on the HP Easy Start file.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the driver installation and printer setup process.
- Now, visit 123.hp.com to complete the printer registration and activation.
So, these are some simple guidelines you need to follow to complete the HP Deskjet 3700 all in one series wireless setup on your device. All the mentioned instructions for printer setup and driver download are very easy and simple to follow. Somehow, if you are still not able to complete the setup process, you can contact the printer experts and seek their advice to find and fix the problem. The professionals will give you the best advice to complete the setup process