HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet 3830 is a wireless printer device that comes with printing and scanning capabilities. The printer comes with built-in Air Print technology and delivers great performance. For using printer services, you need to complete the printer setup. Setup HP OfficeJet 3830 printer is not a tough task, you just need to follow some simple instructions and you can easily do the task without any trouble. The printer also delivers wonderful color printed documents and comes with an automatic document feeder to ease the printing tasks of the user. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you in Setting Up an HP Officejet printer. So, read on and follow the simple guidelines to complete the task.
HP OfficeJet 3830 wireless setup: Guidelines To Follow
- Unbox the printer and place it in some convenient location, closer to the wall socket.
- You will get two ink cartridges, a power cord, and a phone cord for the faxing process. There will be an installation CD you can use for the HP 3830 setup on your device.
- Connect the power cord to your printer and turn it on. Set the date, time, and language and hit the Done button.
HP Driver Download For Windows
- Turn on the printer and visit the 123.hp.com/oj3830 website to set up HP OfficeJet 3830 printer on your computer. From the Menu bar, click on the ‘Software and Drivers’ option.
- Select the printer, enter the printer model and name. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have reviewed the Operating System details, click on the ‘Download’ button. After that, open the .exe file you have downloaded.
- Double click on the file to open. Follow the on-screen guidelines of the installer to complete the driver installation task.
HP Driver Download For Mac
- Visit the 123.hp.com/oj3830 website.
- On the Home page, click on the ‘Drivers and Downloads’ option.
- Select the operating system you are using and find the Driver Setup you would like to download.
- Now, click on the ‘Download’ and ‘Save’ option. After this, you have to open the downloaded .dmg file to begin the installation process.
Setting Up HP OfficeJet 3830: Wireless Configuration
- Turn on the printer, computer, and router. The printer and computer must be on the same wireless network.
- Click on the ‘WiFi’ icon in the printer Control Panel. Access the ‘Network Setup Wizard’ appearing on your Control Panel.
- Now, you are supposed to enter the Network name and password.
- Hit the button to connect the printer to the network.
- Visit the HP official website and download the required driver and software for your device.
Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the HP 3830 Setup for your Windows Computer.
- Download HP Easy Start on your Mac device visit the HP official website.
- Open the application. Accept the terms and conditions, hit the continue button.
- Turn on the HP printer and Mac device. Make sure both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In ‘HP Easy Start’. Choose your printer and make sure the power light and Wi-Fi light both on. If not, then your device is not supporting the software.
- From the Wireless Network name list, choose your Wi-Fi and enter the password.
Hopefully, with these simple steps, you would able to complete the HP OfficeJet 3830 wireless setup for your device. All the instructions are easy to execute. But, if you have any doubts or queries, do not hesitate to contact the HP experts and take their advice to clear your doubt or resolve the concern.