HP Printer Assistant Windows 10 Download
HP Printer Assistant is a software program that helps the HP printer in managing its printing tasks. If you enable the HP Printer Assistant Windows 10 Download for your device, you can easily print and scan the documents, check the ink level and do a lot more other printing stuff. Usually, the HP Printer Assistant Windows 10 Download pre-installed on the system of a user whenever they install the printer drivers for their device. But, if this does not happen and you want to install the software, this post can help you. Here, you can find the easy guidelines to install the HP Printer Assistant for Windows 10 on your device.
HP Printer Assistant Windows 10 Download: Guidelines To Follow
Here, you are going to find the simple guidelines to download the printer support assistant on your device. Since the HP Printer Assistant program is windows based, it comes to the software pre-installed on your device when the user installs the printer drivers on. Many HP printer models like 8625, 6988, 8620, HP Deskjet 5550, HP Photosmart 5520, HP Deskjet 5150, and so on.
For the HP Printer Assistant Windows 10 Download, you can visit the printer’s official website and get it from there. Change the ‘Default Operating System Settings’ and choose the ‘Windows 10’ option.
- Firstly, you need to turn on th HP printer.
- Make sure that you disconnect all the cables connected to your computer and printing device.
- After this, you need to visit the HP official website and click on the ‘Software and Driver Downloads’ option.
- When you see the page ‘Let’s Identify Your Product to Get Started’ appearing on the screen, click on the ‘Printers’ icon option.
- Here, you need to provide the printer model number and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- When you see the result page appearing on the screen, you can see the default operating system that can be manually changed.
- To change the operating system, you need to click on the ‘Change’ option and choose the ‘operating system’ version following a tap on the ‘Change’ option.
- Under the ‘Drivers’ option, click on the Download button.
So, these are some easy steps and guidelines that can help you with the HP Printer Assistant Windows 10 Download on your device. All the provided instructions are accurate and easy to follow, but, if you are still unable to download them on your own, you can get expert advice to do the task.